Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Chalk It Up To Awesomeness

Now that we are all back to school and breathing in that chalk dust (do schools still use chalk?), I thought I would put up some examples of chalky amazingness.
Eduardo Kobra
This top view library is so cute
Jenny McCracken
This is the size of book I need
Tracy Lee Stum
Books can take you anywhere
Rudy Kistler and Anton Pulvirenti
I want a permanent one of these on my non existent patio
Julian Beever
This one has nothing to do with books, I just think it looks really really cool!
Make sure to click on the links that I have put with the artists names to see other really amazing works of art, there are so many of these out there it is just mind boggling!
Do you remember drawing all over your driveway with sidewalk chalk as a kid?  Did you ever have to ask your Mamma to quit showing you up? How cool would it be to put chalk artist on your resume?

No comments:

Post a Comment