Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Stuck In The Middle

Ahhhh I am just about exactly half way through every book on my "reading now" list.  Seriously all five books are AWESOME! and I can't put any of them down, resulting in five half read books.  The worst part is as amazing as these books are, I just got another pile to add to my stack and they are ALL calling my name! (are you liking the excessive exclamation points?!?!).  Of course I started half these books last weekend.  See I took an extra day off and Hubbin and I spent most of those three days relaxing and reading (except for an impromptu dinner party that we decided to have at literally the last minute).  Anyways so here
 we are with all this reading time and I'm thinking I'm gonna get all these books read...yeah not so much.  I did spend a lot of time reading, but between the size of these books (I am reading a couple epics) and the amount of books (they are all so good!) I have only made it half way through each one.  Of course as soon as I get to the point I can't put any of them down, life gets crazy and I am back to being lucky to have 5 minutes in a row to read.  Some people would say that is the hazard of reading more than one book at a time, much less five, but to them I say patooie!  I guess there could be worse problems, I could hate all of the books on my current list, or I could not be in possession of enough books to be in this predicament, so I will try and keep my griping to a minimum.  Now I am going to post this and try and sneak in one more chapter!  Happy Reading Everybody!
How many books do you read at once?  What is worse loving all your books with no time to read, or hating them all with nothing but time?  When are we going to invent a way to read while we sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment