Thursday, September 12, 2013

Books In The Kitchen

Well I've finally done it, I have so many books that Hubbin finally let me keep some in the kitchen!  Yep all of the shelving that does not have dishes on it now is full of books!  The best part is we have these amazingly high ceilings so there is a significant gap between the cupboards and the ceiling and my dearest Hubbin got up on a ladder and let me boss him until all my pretty books were perfectly displayed, what a great guy.  Now of course I have to find ways of getting books into the other rooms of the house :-)  Here are some novel ways you too can keep your books in the kitchen.
Built in bookshelf
If I ever build my own house I will have built in bookcases in every room, including the kitchen
Bookshelf Island
I love this easy access way to have books at your beck and call for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Book Buffet
Look, a buffet of books, now that is a kitchen I can get into 
Mini Bookshelf with holder
I know this is supposed to be for cookbooks, but I would totally use it for a good novel while stirring the soup
Kitchen Bookshelves
Who needs dishes when you have BOOKS!
What is the oddest room that you keep books?  What is really more important dishes or books?  How many other places do you think I can get away with stashing my books?

No comments:

Post a Comment