Monday, September 10, 2012

Cozy Comfy Chair

I would like to introduce you all to the newest member of my family...meet Antonio...my new super awesome comfy reading chair!
This is the hugest most comfiest most curl-upable chair in the whole entire universe!!!!  My amazing Hubbin got it for me for an early birthday present so I can enjoy all of fall curled up with a good book, and a cup of coffee!
You may remember that last year my beloved blue recliner died and I had not yet replaced it, so finally having another comfy chair is pretty awesome. it is right by my porch door so I can open it and get all the fresh air and yummy rain smell I want right from the comfort of my own chair.

What is your favorite chair to read in?  Do you claim your spot as your own or do you generously share with others?  Do you also feel the odd need to name all your stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment