Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Book In A Bag

In honor of all those heading back to school, here are some great book bags to stash those all important books to read when you get bored 'cause you are so much smarter than everybody else 'cause I know you are all a bunch of smarty pants :-)

Poe Bag
Edgar Allan Poe bag is perfect for a fall day of discussing which was better The Raven or The Pit and the Pendulum
Narnia Bag
One of my favorite visuals made into a bag to haul my book love it!  Bonus points for the icy looking handle
Alice in Wonderland Bag
I love the colors in this bag...actually I kind of totally am going to go buy this right now (wow I'm starting to sound a bit like Cher in Clueless)
Lord of the Rings Bag
What I say as I am crouched in the corner stroking the pages of my new book
Pride and Prejudice Bag
This Darcy proposal bag is big enough to haul around your entire Jane Austin collection!

Which bag do you like the best?  Are you one of those people who always has at least one book on you, just in case?  Can you put Harry Potter books in a Jane Austin bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment