Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Getting Inked!

One of my favorite things about reading and books is you can combined it with almost any other topic out there.  So today we are going take a look at some cool tattoos that are literature related. I like that getting a tattoo is called getting inked, it makes me feel like I myself am a page in a book getting inked.
First up the tat that inspired this post (shout out to Cyrina for letting me use this)
Totally want to steal this from her, it is a quote from the Harry Potter series by J K Rowling and is used to activate the Maurders Map.


Need to figure out a way to use these on the main page!


Some nice simple ways to show your love of the printed word


Quotes are also a good way to express yourself.



I think these are so pretty!


And finally, this is one of my favorite ones!  I love trees, books and tattoo's so it's pretty perfect!

What do you think?  Which book, author, quote or character would inspire you to permanently ink it to your body?  Or would you end up like me and have to put several layers of tattoos from head to toe just to get in your favorites heeeheehee.

1 comment:

  1. I have mixed feelings about tatoos but they are definetly an expression of the wearer. My problem is that my taste, and interests change so I want the ability to change my tatoo too! It would be cool if you could get one that faded in like a year......If that were true I would get an intricate chest one of scrolls and flowers that would show above my shirts.

    ReplyDelete