Monday, October 3, 2011

Favorite Books

To start with I thought I would list my favorite books.  Hmm this is harder then I thought, because I have ALOT of favortite books, it all depends on the season, mood, recent conversation.  So to narrow it down I have picked the
Books I would take with me if I got to colonize a planet and had only a backpack to take books with me:
Bible (NIV version)
The Chronicles of Narnia (First books I read growing up!)
Little House on the Prarie series (First memory of reading with Mamma!)
The Lord of the Rings (Hopefully I can find space to squeeze in the Hobbit)
Harry Potter series (Hey it's a really big backpack!)
Dragon Harper Trilogy (First books I discovered on my own)
Ella Enchanted  (Even though I pretty much have it memorized)

These are my pretty much can't live without books. I have many other "favorites", but they all come with qualifiers so I will talk about them later.  What would you pack in your "never return to Earth again backpack"?

1 comment:

  1. Just a word of caution, E-Readers implode as soon as you set foot on our wonderful new planet...so choose carefully!

    ReplyDelete