Monday, October 3, 2011

Aw It's A Little Baby Blog!


Ask my Hubbin what our home decor theme is and he will reply books.  My insatiable love of books has become so great nearly every wall in our apt. is covered in floor to ceiling bookshelves that are full of books!  Obviously I like...love...have an overwhelming biological imperative to read.  This blog is pretty much somewhere I can do the other thing I like to do, talk constantly and in mind numbing confusing jumping from here to there detail about books.  This is the place where I will discuss, ponder, rave, diss and get really excited about books I have, am or will read.  I would love suggestions on what to read, comments (which I reserve the right to mediate!) or questions on the books, blog, weather or whatever else tickles your fancy.  Since this is my blog I reserve the right to go one as many tangents as I like, to love, hate or anything in between any book I might read, and generally say whatever I might be thinking at any given moment. (could be dangerous)  Well lets get this experiment started and see what happens :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment