Wednesday, March 1, 2017

A Week Of Bits Of Reading

Hi All,  as usual it's been an overly busy week with absolutely no signs of slowing down...and to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way.  Amongst the crazy however, there were little spots of perfect reading times that kept me sane.
Big Monster
Here we have one of my nephews starting to learn how to read as we cuddled up just the two of us for a read out loud marathon
Little Monster
Even the little monster found a book that he refused to let go through out the whole day.
Nice Day
Here I am sneaking a bit of outdoor reading time while the monsters are sleeping...ah sanity
New Stash
Here is my current reading pile...added to by one of my favorite firehouse book buddies
Dinner and Reading
After a looooooong day, some homemade dinner, a glass of wine and uninterrupted reading

All of these little moments of reading really do add up, and they are crucial to keeping my sanity.  I am glad that I get to have these moments and that I get to share them.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment