Friday, March 24, 2017

Fountains To Read By

Well folks the weather has finally started to feel spring like and I am stoked!  I get a few extra days off next week and am already planning all the wonderful outdoor places I want to read.  One of my favorite places to read is by fountains.  I love the sound, feel and smell of moving water.  Coupled with the fact that they are usually pretty accessible they make an ideal place to read.  Here are a few I would love to hunt down.
Cincinnati Main Library 
I really really just want to climb to the top and read
Budapest Hungry 
The fountain part mimics a turning page...so cool
Australia
I love the colors on this one
Chattanooga Public Library
Sleek, modern, classic
I will do my best to hunt down some interesting fountains, nooks, crannies and so forth to blog about in my local area.  Until then HAPPY READING EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment