Monday, February 27, 2017

Book On My Face

Hola Readers, I'm feeling a bit whimsical and daring today so I have been experimenting with all the makeups.  I have discovered that us bibliophiles are so prevalent and obsessed that make up is now on the list of book themed things we can own...so cool!  Here are some neat things I found wandering around the internet.

Harry Potter Makeup Brushes
Considering the apparent magic that takes place when I use makeup, I feel it is fitting that they are now in the form of a magic wand from our favorite magical tomes.
Harry Potter Eyeshadow
This is unfortunately sold out, but they have/had all four houses in their collection and it pretty magical if I do say so myself.


Hunger Games Covergirl Collection
Inspired by the 12 districts, there is something for everyone in this collection of makeup

Snow White Book Palatte
I love how this makeup collection opens up like a book and even has a story!

I feel like their is room for even MORE awesome book inspired make up collections, let's campaign for them shall we?  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment