Tuesday, April 26, 2016

What Did I Just See On The Bookshelf ?!?

I am in a really weird mood right now...a whole bunch of bourbon and S'mores may have a wee bit to do with it...but anyways...what was I saying...Oh yeah!  To celebrate my mood of weirdness here are a couple of the weirdest books I have ever seen on a bookshelf (DISCLAIMER I have not actually read these so they may be awesome...).
What's Your Poo Telling You?
With expert advice on everything from the color to the "floatiness" of your poo, you will be completely covered in the feces area...bonus activity book sold separately (no seriously, there is an activity book!)
The Pantyhose Craft Book
To be honest I don't even remember the last time I wore pantyhose...much less made a windcatcher out of them...
How to Sharpen Pencils
Because apparently we have all been doing it the wrong way?
The Beginner's Guide to Sex in the Afterlife
For those of us who can't bear the thought of going without...even after we have shuffled off this mortal coil.
Be Bold With Bananas
So many ways to go with this...so many innuendo's...so much weird!

Ok I'm sure you have all had more then enough of my weirdness today...so just go ahead and tell me the weirdest book that you have ever read/seen.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment