Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Bookworm Romance

If there was any doubt in my mind that I totally married the bestest Hubbin in the universe (there never was) he totally did the most romantic thing for me the other day.  I had a couple hours off from the fire station and my sweet Hubbin took me to the book store and bought me books!!!!!  Seriously the guy is just awesome.  He got me coffee, breakfast and then straight to the bookstore.
I got to roam the shelves to my hearts content and he followed me around holding every book I handed to him.  After exhausting myself he marched up to the cash register and paid for my books.  He handed them to me, took me home, made me coffee, handed me chocolate and let me read read read.  Seriously folks best Hubbin EVER!  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment