Thursday, October 30, 2014

Scent's For The Bookish

As the days grow colder and colder I love to burn a candle or ten to make the house smell cozy...and also I like fire.  Check out these awesome candles from the Etsy shop Frostbeard.  I totally want all of these!!!!
Smells Like: Scotch pine and firewood
Smells Like: Fresh roses with a hint of lilac and hyacinth.
Smells Like: Sweet pipe tobacco, cherry wood and fresh rain
Smells Like: Cedarwood vanilla, fireplace and lemon
Smells Like: Oakmoss, clover, aloe, with a hint of sweet cherry pipe tobacco

There are a ton more of these on their site, so go check it out.  Also if you see a bedraggled bookworm panhandling by the side of the road, it is because I could not resist buying all of these...or I can just go bat my eyes at all my peeps and see if I can't get them to buy me some.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment