Wednesday, October 29, 2014

All Booked Up

As Halloween approaches I thought it might fun to put out some costume idea's for those of us that wait until the last minute.  And what better costume then a book?!?  Here are some of my favorite book costume idea's for this year.
Book Fairy
Book wings, tutu, and wand, it doesn't get much better.
Kid Book
Cute, quick, and awesome!
Bookworm
This has got to be one of the coolest bookworm costumes I have ever seen
Book Cover
You could get a group of friends together and go as a series
Book Shirt
This is perfect for somebody who does not want a full blown costume.
I would love to see pictures of all of your book inspired costumes, so send them on over!  Happy Reading Everybody!  (Also can somebody make me a book shirt and a sparkly book fairy costume).

No comments:

Post a Comment