Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pumpkin Pages

In case you havn't noticed I LOVE FALL!!!!!!!!!  My favorite part is pulling out all of my fall decorations and completly covering the house in red, gold, yellow and brown leaves and PUMPKINS!  Every year my sweet Hubbin get's me a new pumpkin and it becomes part of the traditional fall decor.  Here are a few book inspired pumpkins I would not mind adding to my collection.
Key and Book Pumpkin
I love how this combines my love of books, keys and pumpkins all in one awesome package
Moss and Page Pumpkin
I like the woodsy, natural feel of these pumpkins
Orange Pumpkins
Digging the traditional look of these classic pumpkins
Illustrated Pumpkin
A little font variety and illustrations make this a very customizable project
Real Pumpkin
This one is pefect for people who only like the genuine article...with a bit of literary bling.

I realize I post the same type of stuff every year, but I can't help it, I love fall, I love pumpkins, I love books, it's my blog.  Best thing about all of these is that they are fairly easy and fairly cheap so really you have no excuse not to make me one...after all it is my birthday month :-)  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment