Friday, October 3, 2014

Ghostly Reading

October is the best month of the year and anybody who does not agree is wrong :-)  One of the best things about October is that it is the month of spooky reading.  This year is the year of the scary story, you know the ones you used to read when you were little and even though you won't admitt it to anybody they still scare you a bit.  There are a couple full length books tossed in for good measure, just to round things out.  Here is a list of books I'm gonna try and get through in the next month.
Uncle Montague's Tales of Terror

Horror Stories to Tell in the Dark

Stories from the Twilight Zone
The Ghost Writer
Blackout
Death Watch
The Girl Who Soared Over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two
I realize that this is quit an ambitious list...and I will probably add more to it as I discover new stories...but what is life without a little challange.  Now I am going to go pack my books, find a tree with changing leaves and read my little brains out.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment