Tuesday, March 18, 2014

This Is Why You Should Always Read The Book First

YAWWWWN!!!  Hmmm oh hi...is it morning? afternoon?  I may or may not have stayed up to the wee hours of the morning binge watching Game of Thrones.
You see I just got season 3, and of course we had to watch the first two seasons to makes sure we were all caught up sooooo....yeah.  I have gotten my sweet Hubbin hooked and he is just as bad if not worse then I am about binge watching this show.  It is kind of weird watching this show, knowing what is coming up, and since my husband likes spoilers he has to put up with me getting pre-sad or happy over various character happenings. SPOILERS AHEAD FOR BOOK AND TV SHOW.  Of course season 3 is the season that made all the non-bookies go running for the books as to never again have to live through the agony of another Red Wedding.  I however do not get the pleasure of watching Hubbin get all shocked since after the Dobby incident I have to tell him who and how everybody dies, but still pretty funny to watch all the non-bookies freak out.
If they thought that was shocking, just wait until Season 4 and the second half of book three (am I right my fellow bookies!) I am still thoroughly enjoying the vast majority of the TV show, almost as much as the books, the casting is still about 98% spot on and very much enhances my enjoyment of both the show and the books.  Well I still have a couple more episodes to watch before I head off to the fire station for two days, so if my posting is spotty that will be why.  Happy Reading (and watching) everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment