Monday, March 31, 2014

Nailed It!

I love the current trend in nail art, I love the colors, the designs, the extra little baubles, so many ways to be creative.  I unfortunately cannot do the whole nail art thing as mine get shredded on a regular basis when I am on working at the firehouse, but that does not keep me from appreciating other peoples art...especially when they combine it with my love of books :-)

Dressed Up Nails - The Catcher in the Rye freehand nail art
Dressed Up Nails
 The Catcher in the Rye, love the orange
Gnarly Gnails
I like the solid nails with the single Wicked pic
Glowstars
The Art Nouveau look of this The Great Gatsby riff is awesome
Smashley Sparkles
All our favorites from Harry Potter
Smashley Sparkles 
Matilda and her flying books!
There are bunch more really cool designs out there, but if I keep adding to this post it will never get posted.  Send me pics of your favorite book inspired nail art.  Happy Reading Everybody.
How much time do you think gets spent on these nails?  How quickly would I chip these suckers?  Are you amazed at how I can link books to just about anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment