Friday, March 14, 2014

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Hello all, all kinds of good stuff going on over here.  First of all I am working on a major revamp of certain sections of the blog, so stay tuned to see how that turns out.  Second of all today is my last day at my current job and then it is on to new adventures.  Because my schedule will change so drastically I wanted to warn everybody that the times of the new posts will be more often then not later in the day instead of the morning like they are now.  Posting may be a bit spotty over the course of the next few weeks as I try and settle into my new schedule, but I will do my best to cause minimal disruption of the flow.  Hopefully this new schedule will allow me more time to read and more time to do some more research and visit new places and have more and awesomer adventures so stay tuned!
M.C. Escher
This has nothing at all to do with today's post...I just really like M.C. Escher and this is one of my favorite collections of his work. :-)  Happy Reading Everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment