Thursday, August 22, 2013

Let's Go Buy Something

The title of this post refers to one of those priceless moments when my nephew lil G crawled in bed with his visiting Nana (my Mamma) at 3am and whispered oh so sweetly in her ear "Nana lets go buy something".  What can I say he's just living in a material world and he is a material dude.  In this vein I have found a random assortment of things I would love to "go buy".  Alas my bank account tells a different story, oh well looking never hurt anybody right...
I Love Reading 'I Found My Love In A Book' Necklace in Blue
I Found My Love In A Book Pendant
Sweet, simple and goes with all of my fall sweaters!
Shakespearean Insult Mug
Coffee, Shakespeare, Insulting my coworkers before 10am! Whats not to like about this mug?!?
It Was A Dark and Stormy Night Board Game
Oooh I want this soooo bad, and then I want to invite my Mamma and Sisters over to share a bottle of wine or three and play with me!
Bookworm Socks
Finally the missing piece to my Super Bookworm Girl disguise
IN THE LIBRARY
In the Library Perfume
In the Library is a warm blend of English Novel*, Russian & Moroccan Leather Bindings, Worn Cloth and a hint of Wood Polish (this is the actual description of the perfume...how cool is that!)

What random bookieness would you like to buy? Would it be wiser to just save all my money for actual books?  How does one obtain a literary sugar daddy/mamma? Who wants to come to my house, drink wine, and play Dark and Stormy Night?

No comments:

Post a Comment