Thursday, June 27, 2013

Towing My Baby

My poor baby is broken :-(  I am of course referring to my little truck with the fairy seat covers that has been so wonderful to me over that last 10 years.  Today I had to have her towed to get fixed, I was oddly a bit emotional about it.  My Hubbin then asked me what I would do when she finally died and I would have to get a new truck, after a bit of thought I figured I would probably bawl my eyes out.
Rescued by the Great Tow Truck
Rescued by the Great Tow Truck
That being said, it was actually pretty cool to watch the tow truck guy at work.  And of course the tow truck itself was a pretty awesome piece of machinery. The guy was laughing a bit at all the books I had to pull out the back seat, under the passenger side, in the glove compartment and even one out from between the visor and the ceiling, what can I say, I hate to be stuck without a book.  Here hoping your day started a little better then mine, or you at least have a decent book to read.  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment