Monday, June 24, 2013

And Now Back To Our Regular Programming

Ok folks I'm back...for the moment :-)  I have had a whirlwind of a couple of weeks and now get a brief week of sanity before I dive right back in.  One of the things I did was visit the National Geographic Museum and it was AWESOME!!!!!  My favorite part was the Real Pirates exhibit which featured the crew of the Wydah Gally captained by Captain "Black Sam" Bellamy.  To make it even better my amazing Hubbin bought me a book to go with the exhibit.
The Mammoth Book of Pirates: Over 25 True Tales of Devilry and Daring by the Most Infamous Pirates of All Time
The Mammoth Book of Pirates
I have to say I am very excited to start reading this.  Sounds like the perfect summer adventure, learning the tales of true pirates.  It also makes me want to start a trip that hits all of the old major strongholds of the pirates!  Tomorrow I will resume with my Ramblings and we shall get on with our summer reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment