Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hurricane Mamma

My Mamma is coming!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!! Poor Hubbin is already getting out the ear plugs.  Of all the wonderful, amazing, stupendous (hey I spelled that right the first time), awe inspiring things my mother is, one of my favorites is that she is a book lover like me. She is also quit the character and reminds me of some of my most beloved children's book characters.
All Hail the Birthday Queen
All Hail the Birthday Queen
Any of the "Queen" books illustrated by Ms. Engelbreit remind me of my Queen Mother 
Eloise
Eloise
Mischief is a staple in my Mamma's life, she has this look that means trouble...now her four-year old grandson lil G is showing the same look!
Fancy Nancy
Fancy Nancy
These books always make me think of my Mamma, I swear Creativity is her middle name.
Ramona the Pest
Ramona Quimby
Everything about these books reminds me of my Mamma, I always like to think if I could go back and watch her grow up, this is what she would be like.
"Boots" McFarland
Her visits are always eventful, and we "joke" that we always have bail money handy when she comes to town :-)

I am very excited to see her and we will be traipsing all over the country side so my posting may be a little spotty.  I will do my best to at least get something up, but if you don't see anything for a couple days, don't worry I probably did not get kidnapped by the Canadian Mob...probably :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment