Thursday, April 18, 2013

Where No Bookcase Has Gone Before

With the warmer weather approaching my thoughts turn to the stars and all things SciFi.  I have been watching all my favorite space shows, alien movies and reading all my futuristic books.  Here are a few items to help you explore your scientific nerdy awesome side.
Tardis Bookshelf
Books, a way to make sure the inside contains more then it appears from the outside
Lightsaber Bookends
Use the force to keep your books where they belong
Stargate Bookshelf
Ok ok I know it isn't an "official" Stargate, but I think it looks like one and it's my blog...so there :-)
Star Trek Bookend
A classy way to add some geekery to your home
Captains Chair
Now you can read in comfort and command your underlings all at the same time.
I am well aware that there are several uber geeky super awesome neato nerdy shows that I did not mention, that just means there is more for another post :-)  Happy reading everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment