Monday, April 1, 2013

Bye Bye Books

So I have come to a hard decision, and it is not going to make a lot of people happy, but I don't have much of a choice.  We have extremely limited space in our little apartment and I have been trying to save up what little money I can.  So...I have decided to get rid of most of my physical books and just use my e-reader from now on.  The ebooks are so much cheaper, and I will have more space with out tripping over stacks and stacks of paper backs.  I know this debate has been raging for a while now, but this is what I have decided to do. :-(
Bye Bye Books
Hello E-Readers
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!
Like I would ever give up my precious babies.  I'm sure none of you were fooled for even a second, but still, had to get into the spirit of things.  Now I am off to read my books simultaneously on my e-reader AND hard copy :-)  Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment