Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I Feel An Adventure Coming On

Oh man, the weather has finally turned nice, the bitter cold that kept me wrapped in blankets is gone!  Now I feel the need to go on an adventure...where do you think I should start?
Fictional Places Sign
There are so many options to choose from.  Should I start in English country side with a little Jane Austen?  Maybe I will take a little side trip to Oz and play hide and seek with the flying monkeys. Oh I could stop and have a spot of tea with the Mad Hatter in Wonderland. Or maybe I will just go out and discover something brand new, something I have never heard or seen or tasted or felt before!
Where will you go on your next adventure?  Why does seasons changing bring out the need for adventuring? Do you prefer your adventures in a book, or in real life?

No comments:

Post a Comment