Thursday, March 28, 2013

Peeps Booking It

Every time I see a Peep I think of my Mamma, she is obsessed with Peeps, in fact for her birthday one year we took her to the Peeps Store at the National Harbor and let her buy what ever she wanted, good times.  Unfortunately my poor Mamma can no longer eat Peeps without breaking out into a nasty rash, so instead I will combine it with her love of books and show her some Peeps performing some scenes from our favorite stories.
Lord of the Peeps
Aw it Frodo and his pals from Lord of the Rings
Harry Peeps
Epic Harry Potter Battle from a contest held by The Washington Post
Hunger Peeps
I love the blood in this Hunger Games diorama from the same contest
Alice in Peepland
Love the Alice's Adventures in Wonderland Peep Tea Party
Peeps
And for a twist, a book that is a Peeps :-) (actually a really good vampire book, I liked it)

Who knew that Peeps could so amazingly versatile?  What is your favorite Peep?  What scene would you like to see Peeps do next?  Does anybody besides my Mamma think it is worth an unsightly rash to eat these things?

No comments:

Post a Comment