Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Traveling With My Books

I just got back from gallivanting all over the country side...in the middle of a snow storm no less and had a great time.  I have decided that one of the most valuable things a person can have with them is a really great book bag.  Now book bags are tricky because you have to take several things into consideration.  First of all they have to be big enough to hold a wide selection of books, because who knows what I will be in the mood for.  Second they have to be comfortable, because my Hubbin say's if I can't carry it myself it stays home.  You have to be able to access it easily and be able to see you selections.  Also I have found a couple extra pockets for chargers, book lights and monocles is very helpful (note to self get a monocle).  Here are a couple of bags that fit the bill.
she is too fond of books canvas tote bag
She is too fond of books
This is one of my favorite literary quotes, plus it has a flat bottom so all your books don't spill out
Messenger Bag
This type of bag always reminds me of traveling by horse.
Vintage Writing Literary Chic Dandy butterflies Commuter Bags
Writing Butterfly Bag
A backpack style bag is perfect for when you need your hands free...to read
Woolf Library Bag
I Ransack Libraries Bag
This would make the perfect library bag
RW2 Tree Messenger bag art Dream Catcher by Robert Walker purse laptop computer book bag back to school
Tree Book Bag
This one just screams for all my fantasy books to be toted around

What is your favorite book bag?  Does it surprise anybody that I have multiple bags for different occasions? What is the most books you have ever brought with you on a trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment