Friday, January 11, 2013

Snowflakes In My Books

I love snowflakes, I love that each one is unique even though there are billions of them, I love how they look pretty and sparkly,  I love that they only last for a second, a bit of beautiful perfection for just a brief moment. I usually hate how empty the house looks after Christmas so I put up tons of snowflakes for the winter and then I have my own sparkly winter palace to curl up and read in.  Here are some snowflake bookmarks to help me maintain my icy fantasy.
Silver and Blue Snowflake Bookmark
So pretty, the blue tassel would look elegant in a leather bound book
Colorful Snowflake Bookmarks
I love the colors of these bookmarks...who is going to make me a set?
Silver Metal Snowflake Bookmark
Ooooh Aaaaah
Ribbon and Charms Snowflake Bookmark
This would cheer up even the dreariest winter day
Stamped Snowflake Bookmark
Sweet and simple, just how I like it.

Just for a little fun here is a fun little paper snowflake simulator just like when you were a little kid...or me last week :-)

Do you change your bookmarks to match your decor?  How many bookmarks do you have?  Do you actually use them or are they on display all over your house like mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment