Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's Beginning To Look Like A Bookworms Christmas!

Every year Hubbin and I pick a different theme for the tree and wrapping gifts, it is our way changing it up every year without having to buy everything all over again, just some extra stuff for the tree.  Last night was spent picking out this years theme which is a bronze/green/berry theme.  Kind of a Victorian/Countryish type deal, I'll put pics up later.  Here are some Christmas decorations to satisfy the bookworms in all of us.
Page Wreath
Here is a DIY wreath made from old book pages, this would be cool with a favorite Christmas story
Page Ornaments
I love the contemporary/sculpty vibe these ones give off
Book Ball
Another DIY ornament, can't you see a tree covered in these...hmmm
Pine cone Pages
This one reminds me of my Daddy
Woven Page Star
Somebody needs to make me a ton of these ASAP!

I hope these have inspired you to new literary crafty heights...or at least made you drool a little :-)  There are just so many ways to use books in holiday decor, I will probably put more of these up through out the month.

What ornament have you been inspired to make?  What is your theme this year?  Does your theme change or do you stick with what you have?  Do you eagerly await the day you can pull out your hundreds of boxes of Christmas decorations or do feel like putting a bow on the front door is festive enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment