Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Book Trees

Finally got the tree all the way put together and it looks fabulous!  Thanks to my wonderful Hubbin for helping me :-)  Here are some tree's for the book minded among us.
Easy to Build Tree
I like this one 'cause you can build pretty easily in your own home
Tree Book Display
This is pretty much my Christmas wish come true
Gleeson Library Tree
I love love love this stacked book tree...hmm I bet I have enough books at home to try this
Bookshelf Tree
Super simple, super easy, super cute
Polish Book Tree
Big and Shiny just how I like it! (so many books!!!!)

I hope you have enjoyed our little foray into the world of Christmas tree book building, now I want to see pictures of your book tree, I'll post mine in a little bit.

How big a tree do you think I can build from all of my books?   Do you think you could manage to build a tree without damaging the books?  Don't you just love Christmas, and books, and holiday drinks, and books and cookies, and books!

No comments:

Post a Comment