Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Stack By My Bed

Here are a few books that are in my to read stack that I am really excited to get to this year!  Some are new, some are a little older and I am just now getting to them and some are old and I just discovered them!



The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (Hope it's as good as everybody is saying it is)
The Princess of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs (Totally want to read this 'cause of the Disney movie)
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (Baby Sis's pick for our two person book club sounds like fun)
Ship of Destiny by Robin Hobb (Last book in the Liveship Traders Trilogy)
A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin (Book 3 in A Song of Ice and Fire, I'm getting there!)
DragonGirl by Todd McCaffery (A new Dragon of Pern Book Aw YEAH!)
Inheritance by Christopher Paolini (Been waiting for this one for a long time)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (This one sounds really cool)

So I know in light of yesterday's resolution to branch out the above list is pretty heavy on the fantasy, so I need some suggestions on what to read that is in a different genre.

What books are you excited to read this year?  Any recommendations for me?  Do you think it is possible to drown in a stack of books?

No comments:

Post a Comment