Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Now All My Books Will Be Safe

Hubbin bought me the coolest book safe last night
This is what mine looks like
Here what they look like open
Mine has a combination lock, and according to my Hubbin you do not put your books in it to protect them from the sneaky book stealing pixies, which I think is a perfect use for them.  Hubbin say's your supposed to put your valuables in them to trick theives. Soooo I guess my books are going in there after all :-)

What do you think I should put in my new cool book safe?  Do you have problems with those pesky pixies?  Would it be crazy to have life insurance on each of my books?

2 comments:

  1. I think you maybe are missing the point if you tell people that you are hiding your valuables in a disguised place and then show a picture of it :P

    Or is it only a distraction and then real gems are hidden elsewhere? O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm you may have a point there Hubbin...Alright all you thieves forget what I posted okay :-)

    ReplyDelete