Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mmm...Cake?

One of my favoritist websites in the wide world of the internets is Cake Wrecks.  I am not sure what it is about this site, but it makes me very happy every time I get on it.  As this is a book blog I am sure you are all thinking...um I'm sure it's a great site, but we are here to read about books, and book related things not cake.  Well that is the best part, she has not one, but TWO books out that are just as funny as the website.

Cake Wrecks
Wreck the Halls
These books are awesome!  I love to put them out when I have guests over, you can see them kinda glance at them in curiosity, then pick it up with a confused brow wrinkle, then start flipping through the pages with groans and peals of snorted laughter.  Word of caution, under no circumstances, no matter how excited you are to read them on the way home from the bookstore should you point out the more outlandish cakes to your Hubbin while he is driving in traffic on 495...just saying :-)  Take a look at the website, and if you like what you see get the books, you will not be disappointed I promise.

What do you think of books made from websites?  Do these wrecks make you want to go on a diet, or oddly make you hungry for cake?  Why is it milk chocolate frosting always looks like poo piles?

No comments:

Post a Comment