Thursday, January 5, 2017

Warm Up With A Mug

It's that time of year again, the time of year that we all want to snuggle up in a blanket and read.  Of course to complete this pretty picture you need a big old mug of something hot.  It can be anything, coffee, tea, cider, cocoa, any number of delicious things that come in a mug.  Here are some perfect mugs to use to warm up with on our snuggly reading day.
Accio Coffee
If only it was this easy to refill my coffee!
Lord of the Rings Mug
Only true lovers of the Lord of the Rings will get this mug :-)
Disappearing Cheshire Cat Mug
Besides being an awesome original illustration, the cat disappears when you pour in a hot drink SO AWESOME!

Narnia Mug
Sigh...I still look in every closet I come across.
Game of Thrones Mug
Exactly what one needs after a night that is dark and full of terrors.

So for real though, anybody who sends me any of these will forever be on my favorite person list and get so much awesome reading vibes!!!!  I can't wait to go curl up with a hot brew and a good book.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment