Thursday, November 17, 2016

Stuffed Reading

It's birthday season for my nephews...seriously all 6 of them were born within months of each other.  They range in age from 8 months to 9 years and one thing they all have in common is a love of what they call stuffy's.  These are what they call there stuffed animals.  They also love reading...'cause what kid with me for an aunt wouldn't.  Here are a couple literary stuffy's for you tiny tot.

I loved this book so much growing up, it's such a classic.



This monkey has been a favorite of every nephew at some point in time.


This book series is STILL one of my go to's...I just love it


Instant nostalgia with this set

Who didn't love this canine growing up?
Just a couple of ideas for the little guys and gals in your life.  Of course these are just a few...the possibilities are ENDLESS!  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment