Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Planning My Nook

Are all sick of hearing about my new house yet?  You are?  Well tough teeheehee.  One of the coolest things about my soon to be new house is that I have a whole area to my own personal book nook/library.  I am in the planning stages now so here are some of my current inspirations for what will soon be the most epic of book nooks (some of these might have been seen in previous posts...but that's ok 'cause now there for a purpose).


My favorite part about this one is the tree.  I also like the built in little desk to maybe write my super awesome blog on.


So this is probably closer to what will actually happen at my house, a comfy chair shoved into the middle of as many bookshelves as I can cram into my space.


Soooo....I'm pretty sure my Hubbin won't mind if I open up the floor between the stories to make this right...


I wonder how hard it would be to build a day bed right into the book nook?


I would love to add some cool architecture to the room, just for a little uniqueness.

These are just a couple of ideas to add to my ever changing idea of the perfect reading area.  The best part about owning the place is I can pretty much make whatever modifications my budget and know how allow so WOOOHOOO!   Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment