Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Eclectic Book Buying

After a long weekend at the station, I decided to treat myself to a day at the used book store.  The weather was also very Northwest like, so my nostalgia was in full effect.  I put on my hoodie, stopped for some coffee and book shopping I went.
The first thing I found was this GIANT Anne McCaffery book that I didn't even know existed.  So yay me!!!
Seriously though this book is huge, here is another normal sized book for comparison...I think I would have gotten it just for the sheer size, the fact that it is dragons AND my favorite author just sealed the deal.
I then continued my spree with quite possible the weirdest mix of books ever (and yes those are my ugly toes...my Mamma is the photographer in the family not me) and then came home to write this post, grab a glass of wine and read my new enormous book.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment