Thursday, August 20, 2015

Why I Hate My Baby Sis

I think I have mentioned that my baby sis is on a tour around the world.  Her latest stop is in Ireland, and I pretty much hate her guts.  Mostly 'cause she gets to go see all this great stuff on my bucket list.  For example, her are just a few of her amazing pics from the library at Trinity College


Yep she is one of the top places on my bucket list...lucky duck.  She is charming enough that she got the security guard to get out one of the books that is several hundred years old and let her hold it!!!!!! At least I can say that she is as big a book freak as I am and actually appreciates it.  Hope she is having a blast and continues to smuggle me pictures...I'll be over here crying jealous tears.  Happy Reading Everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment