Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Puzzle Book Fun

I love puzzles, crosswords, word games, anything that needs solving and I'm there.  In this vein I have found it surprisingly easy to combined my love of books and puzzles.  Here are some great puzzle books that in cooperate the literary.
Pocket Posh Sherlock Holmes
A variety of puzzles based on various Sherlock Holmes stories, and it's pretty to boot.
The Prodigious Book of Shakespeare Puzzles
This is a fun book full of puzzles and Shakespearean wit
The Agatha Christie Crossword Puzzle Book
Solving puzzles and mystery's = lots of fun
The Everything Literary Crosswords Book
All kinds of booky goodness in this one
The Literary Pocket Puzzle Book
Books, words, puzzles, whats not to love
Ok now to go put on some great music and do a few book related puzzles to enjoy my day off.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment