Thursday, July 10, 2014

Update!

Hello All, how is your week going?  I've finally had time to update the Ramblings page on the blog.  Hopefully it will be easier to read and find stuff that you are looking for.  I have changed it to alphabetic by title and grouped the series together. I have also added the authors for more findability.  Putting the list
together like I did makes me realize that I have not done a rambling on several of my favorite books, so hopefully I will be able to remedy that soon.  It was kind of cool going back and rereading some of my older ramblings...and a bit cringe inducing too, I think my style has developed a bit since I've started writing on a regular basis and may go back and update and repost a couple of the ramblings.  I will now try and find time to do the same thing to my Future Reading List, not to mention add some more books to it :-) Let me know what you think of the new format and if there is a way you think would make it easier to navigate. Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment