Monday, July 14, 2014

On My Skin

Been looking at getting another tattoo and have my super talented Mamma working on a great book piece for me.  In the mean time let us admire some of the amazing tattoo's that ensure these people always have a book with them :-)
Butterfly Reading
This is sweet, whimsical and perfect placement.
More To Life Then Books...
The colors and of course the truism are both great on this piece
Flying Books
I love the sheer fun of this tattoo
Reading on a Branch
I think this piece is just beautiful
Bookshelf
Perfection in placement and subject
Book Stack
This is how you show your love of books
Book and Cup
A perfect day of reading...tattoo style
These are just a few of a whole bunch of really amazing book inspired tattoo's.  As I continue to perfect mine be ready for more posts like these :-)  Happy Reading Everybody!
How do you choose just one book tattoo?   What book related tattoo do you have?  How many tattoo's do you think I can fit on my body?

No comments:

Post a Comment