Thursday, May 1, 2014

Ends And Ends

I am in desperate need of some book ends for my new shelves.  Since they are high and open all my books keep falling on my head!  My other problem is that it is almost impossible to find book ends in stores, much less cool ones, so off to the internet I go.  I have been organizing my above door books by genre so lets see what we can find to showcase each one.
Balloon Animals
These are so cute, and so perfect for my children's books

Kraken Ships
These would be perfect for all of my pirate sea adventures
Alien Abductions
My Science Fiction shelf would be complete with this set of bookends
Stone Dragons
Oooh Ahhh, I want these for my dragon books so bad (yes I have a whole shelf of books that are all about the dragon!)
Once Upon A Time
The perfect pair for my fairytales!

What are your favorite types of bookends?  Do all your bookends match or do you prefer a more eclectic look? Do I really need an excuse to buy more book related items?

No comments:

Post a Comment