Monday, May 26, 2014

Bookies

I love cookies yum yum yum, so many cookies for me to eat.  I love books, yay yay yay, so many books for me to read.  Wait, what if I combine books and cookies...BOOKIES!!!!!  I may have had a wee bit too much sugar this weekend, so just enjoy these awesome bookies and ignore the sugar induce babbling.
Shel Silverstein cookies
I don't think you can have a more fun set of cookies
Children's book cookies
I see a good representation of all my favorite children's books here
Bookworm cookies
I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Hunger Games cookies
I bet you won't be hungry if you eat these great looking cookies
Harry Potter Cookies
Ahhh these Harry Potter inspired cookies are too cute!
Pride and Prejudice cookies
These illustrated quote cookies are as elegant as the book
Alice in Wonderland cookies
I love how these are a bit more abstract, and idea rather then a replication
Ok now I am hungry for cookies so I'm gonna go hunt some down to go with my coffee while I read my new book.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment