Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Super Lil Sis

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL SIS!  My lil sis is having a birthday today and let me tell you folks, this girl is pretty super.  She is a (almost) wife, mother of two fabulous crazy boys, a model employee, a steadfast friend, a daughter to crazy crazy parents, and an amazing sister.  In her honor and for her love of purses I will now post some great book purses that I would buy her if I won the lottery.
Alice In Wonderland Purse
This whole pic makes me think of lil sis, from the great colors to the great shoes to the great book!
Dr. Seuss Purse
This is the one her boys would pick out for her...just how many fish are there?
Key Purse Book
I love how classy this one is, would fit with lil sis's style of elegance, plus it has a key!
Book Pack
This one has a bit more room for when her boys (all three of them ) ask her to carry stuff
Purse Book
And of course a book about a purse to finish of this fab birthday party

Hopefully this little post brings some joy not only to my lil sis's special day, but to all of you who are both bookworms and fashion icons, show the world that you can be both!

No comments:

Post a Comment