Thursday, January 9, 2014

I Heart Books (And My Mamma)

It is a glorious day today, the sun is shining, the temps are rising, I totally was up all night outside on one of the longest coldest calls ever, I have had no sleep, and best of all it is my Mamma's birthday.  That is right folks today is the day that one of the most amazing people entered into the world and made it a much better place.  For her birthday she likes to collect hearts from everybody she knows so here are my contributions...in book form of course.
16th Century Denmark Heart Book
15th Century Book of Hours (French)
 CHANSONNIER of JEAN de MONTCHENU 15th Century 
Small Prayer Book from the 1580's
Because for some reason when I think of my Mamma I think of mustaches...and no she does not have one, she is drop dead gorgeous...not that mustaches are not attractive...
I hope you have a Happy Birthday Mamma, thanks for teaching me not only how to read, but to love each and every word I come across.  My life has been much richer, happier, and nerdy(in a good way) because of you.  LOVE YOU!

2 comments: