Friday, January 31, 2014

Super Bowl Time!

Hello all, I do have ramblings and reviews to do I promise, it's just that one of my ramblings is going to be a combo of two books one of which I am still in the middle of, I have one book I just can't seem to finish, and the other three are all equally good so instead of actually finishing one I am just rotating through them.  This sadly means a gap in the ramblings, but happily means a whole ton in a row after this weekend (if you like that sort of thing).  Speaking of this weekend SUPER BOWL! Sadly my poor Ravens and there ravaged team did not even make it to the play offs this year but that is ok 'cause my SEAHAWKS are in, and those Broncos are ok too :-)
Seahawks Stadium
Seahawks Love
Seahawks Hometown
Watch the Broncos
Book Bronco
Broncos Hometown
I will obviously be rooting for my hometown team the Seahawks (I may be an East Coaster now, but my heart will forever be in the North West).  We will be having friends, food and fun and hopefully get to sneak in a little reading time between shifts and games.  Happy Reading Everybody!

Who are you rooting for?  Do you watch for the game or the commercials?  What book do you keep with you to read while you watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment