Thursday, January 23, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside

Ok folks I'm back in one piece...mostly.  It has been cold, and my poor Hubbin has been sick, and I have been doing my best to not freeze, while simultaneously trying to stay awake while not throwing my stupid computer out in the snow.  The plus side is I did get a little snuggle/book time, mostly at the station.  Here are some blankets that do double duty in keeping you warm and also entertained when you finish your book and are to cold to get out of your reading chair to get another one.
Dick and Jane
Here is a great way to get your little one warm and well read
Quote Blanket
This one is big and fuzzy and has so many words!
Bookshelf Quilt
I don't know if I want to use it or hang it on my wall!
Book Before Bed
I like that you are supposed to have the words facing you like a giant book
Book Quilt Fabric
And here is a little fabric if anybody would like to make me my own book blanket!
I hope everybody who is experiencing these lovely winter temps with me (which seems to be a good chunk of the world) can find a warm blanket and a good book to see them through.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment