Friday, July 20, 2012

Don't Want To Be Here


Blah, I so don't want to be here today...I wish I was on the Dawn Treader sailing for parts unknown.  I wish I was looking for the portkey to take me to the Quidditch World Cup.  Right now I would be so happy to be flying on dragon back over Pern.  I want to be climbing the Tower of Time in the Archipelago of Dreams.  I could be wandering around the Fairy Market on the other side of Wall or sampling a feast of words with King Azaz. I could be resting up for an amazing evening at the Night Circus, or waiting for Peter to take me to the Mermaid Lagoon. I wish I was walking under the trees of Lothlorien listening to the elves sing. I would even be happy just lying in the grass watching the fairies fly around at Fablehaven.  Oh well I guess it's time to crack open another book.

No comments:

Post a Comment